Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The time travellor's wife

This evening, I went to watch The Time Travellor's Wife with Chong I wanted to get the novel before it came out as a movie, but I hadn't left a single cent then. Now, after the movie, I was tempted even more to get my book. A sad but interesting story. He was 30 somethings and she was 6 when they first met. When she grew up and he time travelled and they eventually ended up marrying each other, should I say happily or sadly? Imagine you time travelled to see somebody you loved die more than a 100 times yet unable to do anything to change it and imagine seeing youself die, counting and waiting for the hour of death, it's really heartbreaking.

A story with nice twists. Maybe I should have a time travellor husband: Though I will never completely have him, neither will I completely loose him.


Eddie Teo, PSC Chairman is looking for a laundry list of criterias that just weren't born in me. Don't fake it, because he knows. He can tell if that's a "political correct" answer or a truthful answer. 6 more months to make a major decision of what we call a career and not a job.

HAHA. If you are Eddie Teo, you could tell that all these while I have been giving you the "political correct "answer.

No comments: