Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Put on the lipstick agian.

I stayed in my crib till past noon since there was still no call.

After lunching alone with my 2 Episodes of Korean drama- General Hospital. ( A very inspiring shows about doctors), I went Tampines to look for clubbing clothes with Fly. This Fly just burnt a hole in a shirt, now she is going to burnt a hole in her pocket with her unchanging shopping style.

YA, I'm going clubbing with Fly, Dorian, Samuel, Meng Kuan & friends. Really, it's not because I love clubbing. It's the deal we made a few months back. The last time I danced with Fly & Mouse was a Hi-five Dance, we were even self-invited to perform for Yizi, Joyce, Qian Fang & Others. LOL. Sort of dashing into their room and forced them to be our audience kind??

Anyway, I don't know why we got so excited over it that I even went over to her place for dinner and some make-up skills from her sister. HAHA, we had some fun like a child playing with mum's lipstick.


Fly tried to stab me with sisscors for stealthily touching her 3 bottles of frangrance.


1 unexplainable truth: I am looking forward to this anticipated catastrophe (:

No comments: