Saturday, September 19, 2009

The boy in the Stripped Pajamas

17 September 2009

I went to Jackson's place for Children's Day programme planning with Jackson & Raishun. But most of the time I was straightening my hair, and watching him do his wedding video montage. LOL. Really admire his photo/video editing skills. Hais, I'm really a computer idiot and know nuts about it. I wish I can learn some web designing, photoshops or video editings.

Using handphone to POP a pop corn??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK2_R235wlM&feature=related


I watched the Boy in the Stripped Pajamas with Raishun at her place. Nice story(: I'm always captivated by stories of the NAZI Wars and the lifes of the concentration camps.


Dinner with Beverly, Chai Min, Raishun Hannah and Carol @ Tampines Swenses.(:

No comments: