Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Children's Day

26 September, Saturday

Pop Excel celebrated the Children's Day today. There were 8 funfair-like game stalls. I was too engrossed in my station- Hand Painting that I was oblivious to the laughter that filled the entire hall.

Girl: I want a dolphin.
Me: You sure you want a dolphin? you want other things like a rainbow or a flower or a star or a sun??
Girl: No, I want a dolphin.
Me: You sure you want a dolphin? ( X bajillion times)
Girl: (Nodding her head X bajillion times)
Me: Fine, promise me you wouldn't tell others that Naomi Jie Jie drew for you.
Girl: (Reach out her last finger to deal with me)
Me: (Drew a thing that some what look like a dolphin, surely in a way or 2.)

Less than 30 minutes later...

Alan: (laughing out loud) who did that ugly dolphin?!



No comments: