Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Comex Show

13 September 2009, Sunday.

I went to the Comex show with Hazel, her sis and sis's bf to look for phones and plans. REALLY crowded,made worse by my stupid mistakes. Firstly, I thought able to change phone = contract period over. I'm still confused over the 21 mths/24 mths thing. Secondly, I thought student card is enough as a photo ID. Ya, everytime the two words" I thought" appears, be ready for something bad.

Ever since my mum decided to lay her hands off my stuff, including allowances, phonebills and transport concessions, I had to find my way out. Today is just one hard lesson to independence. And I thank Hazel for going through such lessons with me.

Her sister then treated us to a steamboat dinner @ Bugis.

We ended our day empty handed, but full stomach.(:

No comments: