Thursday, November 20, 2008

Queen of Procrastination

Queen of Procrastination entroned.

I'm serious about the pile of mountain of work i have been collecting and collecting. And as the days get nearer and nearer, i only got more and more anxious and worried yet in action i never really do anything. Hais, this kind of bad habbit i long time want to quit, but it's just abit addictive. It's the thrill and the excitement that pushes me to work. But it's also the same thing that makes me want to cry and go crazy.

People just leave me alone for these few weeks. Do not tempt me anymore. (Except for Solphine's Chalet on coming saturday) I will just list the dates here.

Reminder for myself, reminder for you and me.

20/11- NPMC Practical
21/11- IBS Presentation/ APMC Practical
25/11- CAEM 3 Quiz 1
26/11-SHWM Quiz 1
3/12- APMC Common Test
5/12-NPMC Common Test
9/12- CAEM3 Common Test
10/12-WMP Common Test
11/12-IBS Common Test
12/12- SHWM Common Test

My friends,Pray for me(:

No comments: