Saturday, November 01, 2008

Opening of Marina Barrage

Halloween Evening marks the opening of the Marina Barrage and the Clean & Green Week 2009.

Superwomen Yizi & I flying to the roof top access( one blank wall)
WeiYi & Khairul in their Hybrid Car.


The Opening of the Crest Gate

Happy Halloween to all!


After which, I join Beverly, Charlene, Chai Min & Solphine for a dinner near Esplanade. I love their Roti John. Then we watched the High School Musical 3! @ 11.55p.m. Midnight movie(: We change from the idea of drinking to ktv to movie. I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, I still prefer part 1 the best, but the movie is not bad either. They have got nicer dance steps, I love their dance "last walts" at the roof top. Many many nice movies i want to watch.
- Sing to the Dawn
- 20 Century Boys
- The Coffin
- Madadasca 3

No comments: