Monday, November 10, 2008

End of Pop Excel

2008 Pop Excel had officially go for her break! To all who don't know about Pop( People of Praise) Excel, it's actually a group of children who come from difficult and complex background who needs the extra assistance. We provide affordable tuition ($10/mth), sing with them, dance with them, play games with them, tell stories to them and listens to them, celebrate chinese new year, lantern festival, children's day blah blah blah together, and occasionally bring them out for outings. I was once from there (for 4 years)and now i have been volunteering there for like 2 years, every saturday afteroon.

The kids are going for a vaccation, and so are we.

My Little angels! ( except when times they really made you wants to vomit blood!)
*all the photos were taken on the LAST DAY of pop excel. Sobs, except one.




Especially this one!I would dragged my foot whenever i know that i had to take his class!
(photo taken on chinese new year celebration)








their favourite pasar malam store!

Our PA crews @Work.



Yes, I do miss them sometimes and i love them!! Every single of them, good ones and naugthy ones, kids are simply that adorable! hais, sad that i wouldn't be seeing them for quite sometime until next year, some may continue, but some may have left.
But look at the brighter side, I GOT MY SATURDAY AFTERNOONS FREE!!!! I can start on my assignments and everything! I WILL! NO MORE PROCRASTINATION. ( I have to go kick that bad habbit!)

No comments: