Thursday, November 27, 2008

My dear

You say I don't understand you. Yes, I admit that I don't understand, you are not telling me anything and how should I understand you.

Sometimes, I do feel jealous of you. I am jealous why my dear has drawn to you so much that she is no longer sharing things with me. Everything, she had chose to turn to you and not me, catch a movie, have a dinner and sharing of problems. I let it be, because I know you need her more than I need her.

You say I am always siding her, and never understand you. Yes, true. I have endure so much to place her in your care,but you are not doing so. You stop hurting my dear, will you?

Maybe it's our fault. We are just too close that I mistook her as mine.

I need to understand you, understand your needs. And stop being so selfish anymore.
You know, you are just equally important as her in my heart. You are a good person, to her to me and to everyone(:

I truely truely and truely wishes you all the best. Let love dissolve all the bitterness and pain we held.

Cheer up, everybody.

No comments: