Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy Birthdays My November Babies.

7/11- Jeremy's 21 Birthday. Happy Birthday! This guy ah, bad at the mouth, but kind at the soul (:. Haha, exactly the way i know Ren wei as. but i still love him deep deep.(except sometimes, when he really really side my girl too much!)



Sorry, i wanted to post my picture with the birthday boy too , but his camera file memory is so gigantic big so a bit diffiuclt to post.

So, I post the one with my mentor-carol!
Happy Birthday carol! ( Woman's age is secret). Heh, she is really a very very good mentor, listener, adviser, conselor. a selfless one, a faithful who you can always count on. Although she hold such a high position at work, but she is always so humble, so selfless when she's with us. Although she is busy, she still take every second to talk to us, ask about of lives and our deep thoughts. Sometimes, i just feel that she is the only true friends that i have, who does not give me pressure, but continously by my side, giving me words of encouragement. She's the best companion that i have! i love you deep deep!!

It's not easy to find a good companion. a true companion. I am lucky to have one!

No comments: