Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A present for Naomi

NAOMI!! You missed all the fun today man. I went to Pizza Hut with JS and JW. JS made Jw eat something that looked like a pile of shit, or rather vomit.. ewww. :D Shall give you some nice nice pictures first. ^^

yummy pizza ((:

Jia Sheng!! HAHA he was running away from my cam.


I ate it all x)

I know, it looks horrible, it's actually veggie soup with extra ingredients (:

Turned disgusting when we added more and more cheese, pepper and chilli :D

The final product of what JW had to eat because she lost the game. ^^

ANW, I got a present for you hahaha, i was transferring my photos from my hp into my laptop when this picture popped up in my file, it's not in my phone luh, dont know where it came from. But I knoe you'll be happy all the same. ((:


Cute ah, I know he's cute in every way to you hahaha.


--Fly

No comments: