Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HIHI

hihi! Naomi and fly here ^^
we found a funny blog HAHA
Let's post his messy bedroom


Fly: SO MESSY!! i hope naomi's room isnt like that
Naomi: mine is much neater!!!


and this guy very violent..

naomi: please learn from this guy.. vent your violence on an object and not ME!!
Fly: You still dare to say, that day keep pinching me!!!
naomi: you didnt get so distorted like this cookie tin! im gentle le.


YES, fly finally found a vampire lover ^^^^

I just finished Eclipse, the third book from Stephanie Meyer's series. I'm really sad the book is over so I have to think positively. Atleast Seth will be happy to have me mentally back...I've been obsessively lost in Forks for the last three weeks. I know there are so many things I can begin to give my attention to like my family coming for Thanksgiving, bloging more, working out more, cleaning more, being more social...but still I find myself wondering;
Now what should I read???
The fourth book doesn't come out for another year and what book can compete with the Twilight series? Anyone have any ideas of another good book or series I can read? I need something light but interesting. I'm dying! Help! Please leave me some book ideas.


Wow look at this, so emo!!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

my life during S.u.M.m.E.r .04
this week: alain is still not here i found out guys that r not gay r still good at advice(DANIEL!) i found out this hott guy has bad taste issues i found out u dont need to talk to ur bf to "go out" and that shitty liars win... im so bummed out its like i want to get bake ~think win..think thin..~

vampirekisses.blogspot.com

Fly: Naomi said like me, not true not true!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

wake up to the morning light
and smile because darling,
you're just so beautiful
in this morning light

naomi: ~~ sweet sweet short poem~~

7 hours of break. without laptop. that what we do.
(thanks for waiting with me)

BORED.

No comments: