Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Naomi told me to write

Naomi sae mus write long long poem! so i write whahahah x)

Daddy, you didn’t hurt me
Last night
I know you love me
Just tell me I’m right
Daddy, you didn’t use that knife
You didn’t slice me across when I put up a fight
Daddy, you were just tired from life
You wanted to share all your burdens
With mine
Daddy, tell me you hugged me so
Tied me to a rope
Cause you don’t want to let go
Tell me you’re smiling
Because you were glad
That you were comforting me
When you know I was scared
When you used that scepter to
Cut my eyes
You wanted me to stop seeing
Worldly lies
Daddy, you didn’t hurt me
Last night
You wanted to teach me from
Darkness and light
Smashed up the lamps
Held up the glass shards
Pierced in my fingers
Because they were
Crushed
Daddy, you didn’t shout at me
Said I was
Useless
And worthless beneath
Daddy, you didn’t mean what you say
That you’ve brought me up nothing
That you’ve wasted your days

Daddy, you’ve meant all you did
You’ve meant to destroy
My self-esteem
You’ve meant to say
To your delight
To stomp that little girl
Inside
To let her mind say things
To life
“Daddy killed your heart tonight.”


"Daddy Killed Your Heart Tonight."--fly ((:

No comments: