Sunday, January 10, 2010

POP EXCEL meeting

9 January 2010, Saturday

We had a POP EXCEL meeting from 2 to 4 p.m today. 2010 marks my first decade in POP EXCEL! I will be taking Sec 1 Mathematics for the time being(:

My first goal in POP EXCEL this year is to be more committed and punctual! I want to be someone who can be depended on to take a class or maybe just to do anything. Being consistent.

Second goal will be to remember names! I really suck at remembering names and faces! Ehh?..Ermmm. FINE. I suck at remembering ANYTHING. I am famous for my goldfish memory. Just yesterday, Cherry mentioned that Aunty Imm wanted to find a day to meet all of us. It's like OMG, we were her students more than 10 years back! And she remembers our faces and names. Not just that, she even remembers our siblings! *Clap Clap*. To be honest, I can't even remember the names of my favourite kids in POP EXCEL. I can ask their names every other weeks for like 4,5 years or more!

And seriously, POP EXCEL should last forever! It's one thing that allow me to safely take up other courses like environment, water and energy because I know that even though I may not have a career to do with children, but I will never lose touch and connection with them. I am still able to teach and play with them in POP EXCEL. Children is one thing that I think I would not want to give up.

Anyone who wish to volunteer in a church tuition group??

No comments: