Saturday, January 09, 2010

The pre-teen's first inch of the wing.

8 January 2010, Friday


After school, I met my goldfriends, Beverly, Charlene, Raishun, Sophine, Cherry, Fiona and Teressa for dinner @ Dhoby Xchange, Just Acia ( Pronounce it with me, "Ah. Cai").

It's the end of my sissy Joyce first week of school in Anglican High School. She' s really tired and won't be back home till tomorrow): I miss her! I want to know what CCA she joins, I want to know about her teachers, friends and the school, e.g the ultra long staircase, I want her presence, I want her to walk round the house telling everyone " i'm bored" a thousand million times. I want her to beg me stay for lunch at home. I want her to beg me to play badminton with her. I want her to off my alarm button in the early morning. I want her and I miss her.

I think it is the fear of losing her. Just like how we lose Xuan Hao in the beginning. A good school suck him away, totally. Study study study, test test test. First week this, 2nd week that, 3rd week,4th week, one month, two months, three months, not a pause. Time passes and he typically vanished out of our lives, out of the cell. Maybe that's what will happen to my sister too?? First week, Friday cannot come back, next week need to do project, next next week going out with friends, next next next week having exam etc etc, and just like that, a pre-teen expanded her first inch of the wings. I will miss her. 2 more years, it will be me begging her to stay home for lunch(:

No comments: