Sunday, May 17, 2009

PLAYMAX

Saturday morning I went for PlayMax dry run @ St. Andrew Cathedral with Shie Chiat & Rai Shun. We've sign up as a host for the PlayMax(:

St. Andrew Cathedral,a very beautiful church by the exit of City Hall MRT.



The Busker. A story-teller with her thick crayons.



The Handsome Shie Chiat@ SmartMax





@ The FleaMax
I bought a Necklace with a little bird & umbrella.
I custom-made a keychain with my name & my favourite quote. ( Any number of character, with photos or pictures @ a standard price of $1.50)





@ The FoodMax
We had Pastamania for lunch.

@ The StageMax
We watched a dance performance, skit & Others.

And there are other Max that we didnt manage that visit!
There are the ExtremeMax & CyberMax. They looked fun to me(:

Come Join Us! On 12-13 June 09 @ St.Andrew Cathedral for the PlayMax. ($10)
Visit http://www.playmax.sg/

No comments: