Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dinner with Grandma

I slept till 12 p.m today.
( Sorry, I didnt go for mentoring this morning. I'm dead tired, I laid dead on my bed THE MOMENT I reach home on saturday)

I laid on my bed listen to my sister Joyce, sharing about her project and her friends.

I watched "Boys over flower" with my sister for 3 hours.

& We had a dinner @ Kovan with my grandma, mum, uncle, sister, 2 brothers, uncle, aunty, & my 2 cousins. ( Felice can memorize "San Zi Jing"!, impressive)

I walked with my brother home, talking to him tips about handling exam with peace. (He was so anxious that he thought he needed new battery because his electronic dictionary will run out of batt during his O level Chinese Exam tomorrow, although I jus changed a new battery for him like 2 weeks ago.)

Actually thats what Sundays are all about! Replenishing sleep, spending time with siblings, doing my own stuff, and eating with family!! ( Other than the super, non-stop nagging part!! I wish I had a sound-cancelling ear piece with me.)

No comments: