Sunday, May 03, 2009

Overcomer.



On my Shopping List:

1. Buy Gold refined in the fire.

Trial."Foolish" is the only word I could say. If not for my foolishness, would I land myself in such misery and agony? A mistake with no regret. When I thought that everything is melting and dissolving, you came back. Your presence brought along excitement yet fear. It expensive tuition fee. Lord, overflow me with wisdom.

2. Buy White Garment to cloth myself, that the shame of my nakedness may not be revealed.

Righteousness. A right standing with you. They sang of you to shine your light upon their face. I might have open my arms to absorb your radiance. But today, I found it too glaring that I have to shun. Lord, cloth me so that I can confidently stand beside you and look at you face to face, admiring the beauty of your complexion.

3. Buy Eye-Salve to anoint my eyes to see
Wisdom & Revelation. I have plenty of knowlege yet little wisdom. Lord, sharpen my discernment.

Signing off,
Overcomer.

No comments: