Thursday, February 28, 2008

YAY.

YAY! hahaa i finally watched jumper.
Went out with khai n my sis, no picture ah, lazy, who wan take picture in the cinema lol.
so nice hee, jump jump, i wished im a jumper too.

ok jump to nxt paragraph lol, kidding, ok, we planned to meet in ps, but i stupidly assumed its cathay, so i happily walked there. ^^ but later my sis face black sia, go to the wrong cinema, heh, paiseh. Breakfast is gd (: cos after bickering my sis still get the half boiled egg with shit on it. I think it's shit, looks like shit. haha. After jumper it's lunch. =]] doesnt matter where, it's the conversation that's damn funny.

I won't go into details, jus the part where me n my sis started speaking in chinese. We were talking about khai's preference for girls, thn we said so gd, he doesn't care much, just not fussy, give him freedom (meaning soccer =.=) can ald. But we didnt want to tell him, lol, so we spoke in chinese!! He started staring at us thn gave up la, he agree with everything we said. 你是猪。He also agreed. 你很帅。He also agreed, bhb. HAHAHA, later i say 我喜欢你。he also agreed!! We laughed till our jaws dropped. YAY, he taught me malay vulgar words too! Give you one. capalla buto, dunno how to spell, but yeah, capalla buto! x)

We accompanied him home cause we've gt lots of time to spare, n he had to fetch his sis to tuition, aww so sweet, haha, but in the end his sis no lessons, ah well. We overstayed in the mrt station cos we sat to and fro the green colour line. got fine. =(( thn it's off to sgh to see my poor grandma, blu black all over cos the needles were injected near the same areas. Must recover quickly ah ma!
Ok, now my turn to slp, gd night! =]

=fly

No comments: