Saturday, March 01, 2008

ITS NOT ENOUGH!!!

hahaha I know I know, I went to esplanade like less than a week ago, BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH!! Jia lat, the slope become my favourite place ald. (: Went with Naomi this time, n my sis of course, damn fun ah. =]

See, we were very very normal in the beginning.

Nothing out of the ordinary, I always wanted to shoot her, cause she might shoot me first with that gun around her neck!

Oh yes, talk bout normal, my sis started acting all monkey, she wants to climb mount everest! WEE! Too bad ah, wake up goon head, this is a filthy slope.

Then Naomi started acting like one too!! We got out tongue sticking series seh..


Ok, that's me, really, really............. nice k.

Don't copy me la.

YAY, hahaha, we all love our tongues, since it's supposedly the strongest muscle in your body! :D

Then we started getting retarded, must be the weather..

I seriously, seriously love Naomi's expression. <33

Oh this is scary, I rmb seeing her in my nightmare like this.

YAY!! We're finally back to NOR-MALL, 3 of us (:

Now pls laugh at the pig at the back, not at my TEETH K.


Horr, i tell the police, hee, our drawings =]


Then we decided to have a photoshoot!!

2 photoshoots!

We promote our bags, can see mine not?


AHH, take photos halfway the ceiling don't like us, it's going to collapse!! Don't worry, I'm hercules, and the idiot behind me doesnt wanna help mua!! Stop laughing!!

See you still dare to laugh, heee (:

Ok, make up and say sorry, lol.

And to make JON JON jealous!

I admit, I have manly feet, don't tell you which one is mine.

%$&^%*&##%$#$!! AHH, foot so dirty, eiyer..

Nvm about the dirty feet! We must be proud of our names! (Wen)

(Naomi)

(Lin)

WEE!! (:



=Fly

No comments: