Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My beloved pri sch best friend!

YAY, at least there's something to be happy about this week (: My beloved best friend went out with me n my sis, duh, lol, last sunday and she's as freaking crazy as ever. I like. muacks. :D Crazy 3 monkeys on the run, hahaha, and we met with some really annoying foreigners, but ok, that's not going to spoil our day. Hmm, we went to the esplande yeah, walk around clarke quay bla bla, and we were complaining why xiaoyan was born so late, or we could've went into the pub sooner. hahaha, rite, now take a look at those crazy pics x)

hhahah yep, the guy on the extreme right looks like he's showing the middle finger rite, its not k!! it's just the angle, the bubble actually read "Your friend here is pointing his finger at me!! WTF is wrong with him?!" hahah it was pretty hilarious thn, i like her clogs. :D

Let's all say aww, xiaoyan has charm after all. (: but please, have a better taste, i knoe you like half naked men but not this bangla!!


YAY!! we love bull carting!! but due to advanced technology my sis was turning her hp around instead of a rope. sadded...

In response to "To be without you would be a heartbreak for me". I knoe, my shoe gt stuck halfway, what an eyesore =P




Oh you see us looking very comfortable BUT THE SLOPE IS FUCKING DIRTY!! hhaah cannot stand it lor, since i gt ocpd =] oh ya, i rmb, naomi n her jon jon came here too! but theirs were furthur down hahaha.

ok thats my sissy, so cute ah. :D

Dont leave me!! Or, don't drop me!

aww, n my sis's fav creatures, the mousy (:

MY BRO




BANG! hahah, he's so annoying, hog my computer, i wished his childcare didn't teach him how to use it.
=fly

No comments: