Saturday, February 23, 2008

in the midst of exam

in the midst of exams.
still got two more papers to go.

i hate myself. i hate myself for being so passive. i hate myself for being so blur. i hate myself for being so unable to survive on my own. needed constant reminder and assurance from others.

i missed fce exam on thur.. arhHHH.. really cant imagine what am i doing.
thanks hazel: you are really there INSTANTLY when i needed you. you were sleeping though, yet you wake up immidiately went to the clinic with me, teach me how to lie, ( but then i really did have food posioning, the cookie really smells wrong) telling me it would be fine. lunched with hazel and jas @cp that day, really quite awhile nvr catch up with them ready.

thanks junlin and geraldina too.(:

yea. today of course learnt my lesson. always go school early!
paper from 2-4, we reached school at 8.45. the early birds.
haha. i thought i was so miserable, and having so much sufferings and nightmare becuase of the ECA. in the end, study with maurice, jun lin, jeremy , geraldina, felicia, khairul, jeevan the whole morning, then felt little better, lol. cause seems like im not the only one.

yea. after the paper. down again. a catch no ball topic+ dont know how to crap things = half dead.

saturday= another stress day or relax day?
im still looking for the definition.

No comments: