Wednesday, August 31, 2005

- sweet company-

[ in my deepest night He is the guiding star; in my sinfulness He is the forgiving heart; a willing ear for each silent prayer, a shoulder for burdens I cannot bear. Sweet company from now through all eternity]--- the daily bread

He is the sweetest companion, the most faithful friend i have, the one who keeps His promise!
Shermin: i think He has a purpose for you!! he brought justin into your life and do wonders in your life!.. continue seeking God, you will find the true meaning one dae!! i'm so sorrie datz im nt a good witness, i dun noe how to put Him in a good word to describe, i dun noe how to spread the gospal, when you ask me about the history of it, i dun noe where to start the story.. the onli thing i can tell you is about the experience, realli.. knowing Him, it's the most beautiful thing that has happen in my life!!

No comments: