Tuesday, August 09, 2005

- national dae Eve-

count down:> 1 more day to our singapore's 40th birthday
> 1 more day to Justin's 1st year leaving singapore
> 1 more day to shermin's and Justin's 1st anniversary

skool: national dae celebration is realli boring.. the onli thing we do is sit and watch them play netball and N.E quiz!! haha.. my sis skool sounds better, at least they got to sing and dance.. haha

after- skool: haha, went to cook with yun jie.. haha, no taste one!!! bt fun lahx, another new expereince, at least i learn to appreciate my mummi's cooking even more bahx!!

bev- chatter: wahaha.. i realli feel so angry for you niex!!! if i were you, i would sureli get realli pissed off de lrox!! haha, i can't stand ppl nagging here and nagging dere de!! next time if you going FOP yourself muz call me worx!!! haha, and i would nver nver go play pool de lahx..haha, sounds weird for me, i can't imagine myself playing pool bahx!! wahhaha..

No comments: