Saturday, August 13, 2005

- I've gt a FEVER-

haix..yesterdae early in the morning abt 3.30a.m already hd a slight fever abt 37.5... in the end still went to skool ytd, bt in skool later is realli tired and the fever went on to even 39.4.. Den realli nt feeling well, one moment feel like freezing, the next moment feel like burining!!! haix, den will find any possible chance to sleep in class.. also dunno wad is happening in my head, although outside me, im still playing and joking around with my friends, everything seems normal.. bt inside me, im like living in my "lala" land, everything seems like...erm.. dreaming?? after skool went cp with other 2B guys and yun jie to find other recipe.. datz when i feel realli weak, i dun even hv de apetite to finish my bowl of porridge, i dun hv the energy to feed myself either, in the end onli gt a few bites out of the big big bowl.. i try to minimize my movement, my talkings to save my energy.. haha, in the end we also din manage to find any.. after going home, bathed, i went to sleep.. from yesterday 4.45p.m sleep till dis morning 11.45a.m, wake up twice 30min to hv my meal and medicine..

todae: my mummi insist i shouldnt go skool and should go see a doctor even though im feeling better after such a loooong rest.. so i spent my dae sleeping and sleeping and sleeping like a pig at home..i did nthing else bt sleep.. i hope everything in band would goes well, elena and vera would be able to take the section, kai ting would be able to cope with the scores and clarinet section would be able to learn, to play...

No comments: