Tuesday, August 02, 2005

- A lOng lONG bLoGgIE-

the whole weekend never update my bloggie le.. no time bahx, everyday get home abt 11.45 or 12.00 le.. whahaha

- saturday-
a night at the deyi concert.. the realli noisiest concert i have ever went to.. it's not that the performance is bad, i admit they are quite good, some of the pieces are realli nice, esp the alumni- band.. it is the environment!!! The whole gang of friends being late, making as much as noise as possible, choosing whatever seat they like. the supporters making cat calls, cheers, kids running around.. wahx!!! really the worst concert environment other than the free outdoor concert bahx.. but one thing i must recommend is the special item by the main band.. they are realli a good one, it realli amaze me alot!! the 1st time i see a drum major throwing the mace high up, the 1st time i see such beautiful formation by the band, the powerful beat.. no wonder they would win the best drum-major award.. they are realli a good one!!! it's worth the money..

- sunday-
a day at my favourite shop; IKEA!!! wahha.. i just enjoy seeing furniture, just seeing it make me soooo happy and satisfied.. i promise myself when i realli get to move in my new home with my loving family, i will surely get my house beautifulli renovated. i want to make home the best place for my family... shopping around IKEA, makes me imagine, wonder about my home.. my future home- the niceli designed halls and rooms, each with special character and mood.. wow!! i can't wait to move in to my dream!!

FOP IS COMING UP REALLY SOON!! IT'S THE BIGGEST EVENT IM LOOKING FORWARD TO!!! Lord, please please please clear away all the difficulties and blockage on the way and let me really experience YOU for once!

No comments: