Friday, April 08, 2005

-ThANkYoU JESUS-

LoVe NEvEr fAiL... tHAt is what He said, and i believe Him. He is the only who show the greatest love to all. Yesh, and He proves his love too. Im just too stupid dat i din realise it, i have been taking Him for granted. Yesh, He has seen me through all the hard times, He has been helping me silently, without me knowing. He has been dere for me when im in need, He has sent me His Love and Help. For how many times?? He knows when im upset..He postphone all my busy schedules( my social study test and a. maths test both at de same dae), He knows i dun really have a heart to study to learn, i hv been so slumpy all these days.He give me time- a whole night, He give me a fren- yujie dere to comfort me, to listen to give advice.. Although i dont see Him, but He has been so real to me, i cant imagine. He cares so much for me, He know i din study at all and would surely flung all my test, He postphone dem for me, i din ask for all these.. bt He gives me.. Im really thankful to Him! Jesus, I LOVE YOU

No comments: