Thursday, April 07, 2005

-iS Dis WoRtH-

Iis this worth it?? i have been thinking these few days, i slept at 12+ almost everydae, juzt to wait for his msg... bt is this worth it at all?? he din realli lyks me, i dun stand a place in his heart.. i noe all these, bt im holding him.. why?. am i juz lying to myself?? or am i realli scared if i lost him?? maybe i sholdnt even exist, it's realli all my fault.. im sorrie, ~gurl: sorrie, i neber meant to hurt you.. please treasures him, you are de one whom he really cares and loves. hope you will know this one dae. i give you all my blessings!!(^^)~ its me who causes all these pain, i will take dem all. i will carry dem, im not going to let him carry this.. i wish him happiness, i dun wan him to see me cry.. bao xuan, im sorrie, i cant make our fairy tale come true le, dey are juz dreamz dat will be treshed.. bt i dun wish yours to be lyk mine, u shld realli realli treasures someone who truely loves you, or you will regret.. go ahead without me, create your own fairy tale, juz dun be lyk mine, broken stories filled with pain and misery only.. you are my best friend.. we are SISTAs.. i want u to be happie and joyful, dun end up pain and hatred. ~fAiry tales? doesnt exist anymore~

No comments: