Monday, December 29, 2008

Painted Skin

I spent the early afternoon with Jun Lin, Kelvin and Mr Eng @ Sentosa planning the games for the eco camp. Almost wanted to vomit again! Hopefully I will be fully WELL on this coming weekend, if not I will really have to emo one corner and stare at the bags during the 2 days of camp ):

After our planning, I went Jun Lin house to watch the Painted Skin she rented from video ezy with Jun Wen.[ It was the show we agreed to watch together during the last vacation, but due to unknown reason we didnt): ] By the way, it was a nice show(: Then I rush home for my "Little Nonya" kind of addicted to it. The way I'm addicted to "Da Chang Jing". I can't miss any episode!

Hais, I will be working tomorrow night, no little Nonya for for me. Hais, who has got MOBTV???

No comments: