Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Tagged it

ehh. Sorry, I cannot, I am falling asleep at all kind of books.

I came back to do some taggie chains.

First, from JUNLIN.

1. MY FRIENDS are important to me.

2. I'M LISTENING TO radio 98.7 F.M

3. Maybe I SHOULD LEARN how to say no.

4. I LOVE god.

5. MY PLAN to travel to the ends of the world.

6. I DONT UNDERSTAND why time always sneak past me so fast

7. I LOST weight( i hope only)

8. PEOPLE SAY i am slow pok(:

9. IM MISSING taiwan

10. LOVE MEANS so little to me right now.

11. SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE IS missing me(:

12. IM ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR a quiet moment.

13. Forever SEEMS unreal.

14. I DO NOT WANT TO continue this anymore(soooo long!)

15. MY MOBILE PHONE has a missing piece of body.

16 WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING i sit up and stone then lie back again.

17.I GET ANNOYED WHEN my mum cant stop nagging.

18. PARTIES ARE cool

19.TODAY has got 2 papers!

20.TOMORROW I WILL BE burning another lamp of midnight oil.

21. I REALLY WANT TO have my best friend beside me right now.

22 I MISS her.

23.WHAT IS YOUR HANDPHONE BRAND nokia, but i still love sony ericson the most

24. THE LAST 3 DIGITS OF MY PHONE NUMBER: 768

25. WHAT DOES THE 2ND MESSAGE IN YOUR INBOX SAY: "XD,i now den start... I dunno wads wrong wif me oso liao these days... ui hackcare which topic huh? i hate sedimentation calculation lehs. haha. i dunno de graph one"(at least 10% of the my message is something like that, all school work. what to do? test week!)

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU RANG? jun lin. i think i rang her the most these few days. im gonna remeber her number soon!

27 WHO WAS YOUR LAST MISS CALL FROM? nicholas (np)

28.WHAT DOES THE OLDEST MESSAGE IN YOUR INBOX SAYS: "haha, cos i stalk you ma whahaha! i know if you got drunk ar u go horror movie will laugh like hell de haha" (but not true, nomally i go for horror movie i will still cover my ear, and still laugh like mad)

29.WHO COMES AFTER J? kelvin

30.WHAT IS THE 10TH MESSAGE OF YOUR INBOX? " i exam also then anyhow throw lol. I thought you end at 11?" ( lol, i told you so, its all these pattern, you can predict the 11th , 12th 13th message of my inbox too)

31. NETWROK PROVIDER? singtel, im a super loyal user of that, i cant imagine seeing my phone bill in green or orange.

32.HOW MANY MESSAGE ARE THERE IN YOUR INBOX? 450. (im a lazy bug, i clear it once and for all when i lags my phone, which is like 600 +)

33. WHO DO YOU HAVE ON SPEED DIAL 3? i dont use speed dials

34. WHO COMES AFTER C? chai min the nurse(:

35. WHAT IS YOUR RINGTONE? once upon a december- from anatasia (cathrine would know, she is another fairly tale fan)

No comments: