Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, my friends.

Christmas eve I went out with Carol, Chai min and Beverly to do some last minute christmas shopping. And Carol treated us a meal to Cafe Cartel. Hais, but because of my indigestion i didnt really eat alot-like less than 5 strings of lingunie, a few spoonful of the soup and a cup of warm water. Anyway, thank carol for the meal and Beverly for the christmas cookie that is full of love!

Must admit that the indigestion since after yesterday night is killing me! The feeling of nausea yet cannot vomit out the stuff is making me sick.Everyone is wishing me a MERRY, a HAPPY, a BLESSED christmas, but how many knows that I am actually suffering like shit?

My christmas eve evening, I spent in my living room drinking the Coke Zero Beverly had left in my bag because my sister joyce has insisted that I need to drink some gassy stuff to burp out the gas in my stomach. And we had a burping competition, with Qiu Xuan our neighbour being the judge. After sometime, she start practicing her STOMP with my stomach because my stomach was bloated and gave a a low but solid sound. So i spent the whole evening running between toilet and the living room, trying different forms of rememdies from Coke Zero to pills to the ointment my sissy has put for me.

Terribly bad stomach in a joyous season.

No comments: