Wednesday, August 29, 2007

the sweetest day

wah. that is really the sweetest day i have had for the holiday!!- every little stuffs are so heartwarming.

we watch rat-a-too-ee( aiya, whichever way it spells) on the sofa leaning agianst each other.
mum broke the sauce for the spagetti, so we went down to NTUC and buy one. wahhh!!!. super sweet scene.. holding dat busket and starts to quarrel with me over that chicken.


" you sure this chicken meh?, you know how to choose chicken anot? ".
" ewwww.. you dont disgusting lah, you dont put chicken in the busket just like that! put plastic bag!! i go take.."

we continue to stroll through NTUC and pick the spagetti sauce, chips and drinks.

i serve him the spagetti and the soup ( 50% my cooking, 50% my mum's) another round of quarrel starts.

"fail fail fail fail fail! sauce too diluted, too much chicken, where is the mushroom? spag too thin, all stick together, soup very weird blah blah blah"

" ok ok ok.. any positve comments?? must balance up..if not i will get discourage de wor!"

"errr.. err errr.. cannot think of any!!. next time you will re- do and let me try!!. dont care you must do until perfect!"

"wahh. i know! we shall cook together next time!with you side by side! deal!"

"sleep"

later we went tampines to search for my brothers birthday present.


"i choose i choose i choose clothes for you!" ( open up my wardrobe and start browsing through)
" this one! this one good.."
"ewwwhh.. dont want that, iznt it the same shirt as im wearing now, just one is FILA the other is GEODANO?"
"this one... i want to see you wear this!" (pointing to the prom dress)
"nehh.. we going TAMPINES only.. whahaha"
" try this, buy readi haven wear before yet"


i took shirt and just put it on over my pink polo tee.
" no no no!!. its gonna to be too transparent. wear something inside. wear green spag"
"emm.. no no no!!.. green spag too striking color, im juz going to wear the black!"

after my shower with the new shirt and black spag inside..
"dont move, i help you cut the string here." ( as he helps me to cut the all the loose strings around, and button up my sleeves) "you smell nice..=)"
i just look into the mirror and smile as i see him help me button some and unbutton others, tie the knots, and cut the strings. juz so sweet.
"dadaaaa... nt so weird le! pretty indeed!"
he continue to choose the necklace for me and helps me to put it on!! (wahhh.. you know as i look into the mirror.. it realli melts my heart!)

at the mall..
"buy computer games for your brothers."
"no im not going to encourage them to play games some more, they are areadli turing into some gaming addicts!"

" i shall buy them dictionary since the one in the house has alreadi few pages missing"
" naomi, your brother wun even bother to look at it de! wad kind of birthday present is this, if you give me that,i will also throw that aside."
yea. sturborn me still go my way, bought a dictionary. yea. bt after seeing maurice that kind of face, i got no choice, buy another two more maple cards for them.

den we head to Ikea to buy some storage boxes to tidy up my stuffs and candles for maurice's mum. before that we share a plate of chicken meat ball!! so nicee... yummy!

"how to you go?? you work in ikea right?"
"emm. yea. but i always used the workers entry seldom de custormers entry."
in the end, we walk one big big big big round with all the beds and furnitiures, kitchen and dinin areas..( we just follow the arrows around)- anotehr super sweet scene! i enjoy dat big round!
" see see see?? it is just dere!!. wahh.. you make us walk one whole big round!!"

then i show him my work department, and some of my colluges..

"i shall put you in that trolly and push you around!"
"fat!!"

so sweet right? in the end we push trolleys together ( sounds ordinary, but with him?? its totally eXTRAordinary!)

den he stay in my house untill 11+ and help mii fix my boxes tidy my rooms.
i show him my secondary class photos, (not bad. he can spot hazel in one glance)
he accidentally found my past photos (realli realli ugly! no kidding)
he laugh like crazy!
"wahh! this on really ultimate!!!"
as i try to fight back my photos..
"no no no!!.. this one really ultimate!! no one can fight you le!!..muwahah wahahah heahhedkadh"
and started laughing crazily all over!!

in the end, i sent him to get a cab. he wave mii goodbye.. thats when i found out, he steal photo!! the very "ultimate one"!!!!!!!

i really love this day. the whole mroning till late night! i love our little couples quarrels!!...

love you maurice=)

No comments: