Monday, August 06, 2007

sense of urgency

where is my sense of urgency?
my tutorials for hydraulics is not done.
my bio practical is not done.
i haven study on my fme.
i haven study on my eco.
i haven prepare anything for the exams.

yet...
i can go and watch2 movies on friday.
an additional movie on sunday.
and say that i have no time to study.

what am i thinking of?!

hazel, i didnt mean to lie to you, i really did INTEND to mug and mug and mug and mug the whole of these two weeks de. but there is something really really wrong about my mind.

can it be the heart of pride? thinking that i have the ability to handle all.
or can it be the maurice dimple smile that blinded my mind? blinded "YES" to whatever he says.

no matter which way it is. it is still not right.

God, teach me to be still in my heart. To have the right mind to analyze the things and the events around me. teach me to be still and not to be overwhelmed and anxious over everything. trust in you. totally.

i lost my bible. i think i lost it when i teaching my p4 girls. i hope can find it back. losing a bible, doesnt mean that i lost God's word. they are all deeply carved inside my heart. lead me with your Holy Spirit Lord.

love maurice=)

No comments: