Saturday, August 04, 2007

kids+ God

i enjoy teaching you all, my darlings.
the sense of sastisfaction. to know that i can use my talent to serve others, to know that i am helping you all, giving to you. its really a pleasure.

but can i ask one thing of you please?
can you not be so ROWDY... i hate to spend most of time controlling your noise level, rather than giving you all substential knowledge which can benefit you all.

i enjoy singing and dancing with you all. so enthusiastic, so energetic and full of fun! i love the noise that you make to God... i love playing games with you all, all the laughter and screaming. its one thing that i would not forget. i recorded all your innocent voice. =)

it's really great that you give me the opportunity to teach the kids about God, just like what you have doing for us for the past few years. yesh! of cause i would like to be a servant of God, to touch the lives of others and to share about God's love. but i really dont think that im up to that job. i cannot even connect myself back to God now, how can you expect me to connect the kids to God? give me sometime.

love is kind.
Lord, teach me to be kind to everyone.




love maurice=)

No comments: