Sunday, July 29, 2007

secrets

you are so mysterious. everything is a secret. it isnt funny at all.
i dont really know who are you. i dont really understand you.
you know what kind of people is the scariest people? it is those who hide everything within themselves, the "opaque man", i shall call it.you wore a musk and hide yourself in a place where nobody really knows. i cant predict you anymore. an angel and a monster in one. one moment you are the sweetest angel in my life, the next moment you turn into a monster that eat and kill. teach me how to know you?

many a times, you just get angry with me. i dont know why. simply no idea. yet ur silence refuse to reveal a single word. guess guess guess?? whats the point of guessing if there isnt going to be any answer anyway? i hate to say "sorry"- especially when i dun noe wad am i "sorry" of. i hate seeing this cycle repeats and repeats itself over and over again.
teach me what to do?

teach me.
love maurice.

No comments: