Sunday, July 29, 2007

a poor organiser

self-control. im losing that.

simple signs from the alarm clock- the snooze button goes for hour. sometimes it "didnt ring at all". - i dont know is whether i off it, and forgot it. or it really never ring.

i let my body do what it wants to do instead of what my mind want to do.- my body feels totally worn out, tired and restless. my mind tell me "go bath first, then rest well". in the end i still couldnt control: fell into a totally uncomfortable sleep with my jacket on, earrings with necklaces.

piorities- i know which is the most important thing- God, study, fun, work. in my mind, i know what should come first, what should go behind. what is important and what can wait. however, i just dont have the self-control to execute them. in the end, it wents totally upside down and becomes fun, study, work and God.

my procrastination is mainly due to the lack of self control.

work on it!

No comments: