Sunday, July 01, 2007

sorries

there is so much sorries that i want to say.

sorry God for not spending time with you at ALL. ever since the start of the poly life, i have been struggling to cope with new life, and i used all the busy schedules of the poly as an excuse for not spending time with you. but you have still been so good to me, all the blessings that you've given me. i love you.

sorry maurice for whatever has happened. although i dun really know what has happened, but i know that the reason is because of me. all the "dun noe", " see how", and "up to you" really cast me down. but you have been so good to me, sacrificing your desire for me. i love you.

sorry hazel for not spending enough time with you. again and again, i said i wanted to go out with you, yet there's always something pops up that makes me to reject our dates. i know i had disappointed you so many times that makes you to loose trust in me. but you have been so good to me, whenever im sad and confused, you are still always there right beside me.



sorry my family for not spending enough time in the house. day by day, my chores accumulated, because im always out very early in the morning and back home very late at night. some of the days i didnt even come home at all, due to camps and retreats. you have been helping me with my chores all the while. now we seldom have a proper dinner time when everybody sits down and eat and chat and share like the way we used to have. joyce, every week i see you lesser and lesser no. of hours: i really want to spend just that little half and hour to learn "entertainment" from you. my brothers: i really wish i can do my part as a good sister, to help you with your school work and start to watch over you for the no. of hours you spend on computers, the type of frens and activities you did outside. but you have been so good to me, always there to encourage me and assist me in areas where i need help.



maurice love naomi ever

(by hazel. thanks)

No comments: