Saturday, December 30, 2006

out agian

this afternoon i had a little gathering with baoxuan, elena, and jaslyn @ kovan today. its great. at least, everybody can be friends again, all the misunderstand are now all gone. cheers!! haha, we went to pizza hut to eat..

at night, elena and i went to anglican high school concert@ singapore conference hall. and we met kok guan and winnie during the interval. we sit together and take a few photos. after the concert we even went to east coast to hv a little supper- chicken wing and satay..(yummy, thx!) before they sent us back home.

yea, the concert is great. it has my favourite cartoon( little mermaid)'s theme song by the percussions and my favourite animation movie"( spirited away). song by the whole band. the band did play really well, dere are lots of solo parts frm differecnt sections...and that reminds me of my "phobia"for band. i want to continue to join band in my 3 mth jc, but still wondering wether to take back clarinet... notes to0 high, i cant play well ( sounded like a duck, and like mad ppl screaming!!), notes too fast, i cant play ( yea, my fingers are forever that retarded.. dont ever ask mii to play piece like "clarinet candy"or "fligths of bumber bee"), slow pieces, i gt no breath.. well, i cant think of any part in which i can play well. in the past, after going for a concert, i often felt encouraged to be a better player, finding more rooms where i can improve myself( whether its the tone or the skills etc) but now, dun know why the attitude changes. after going for concert, my worry grow more intense, everybody is like so pro... i cant seem to be able to catch up with them. maybe its becuz after more than half a year never touch my intrument, i lost all the confidence..

wonder how it would feel to play a clarinet agian when go to that new school, i hope by that time all my "phobia"would be gone!!. :)

No comments: