Sunday, December 03, 2006

holidae?

haha, gonna go back sch and collect our testimonial this week le... wonder what will the teacher write about me..

now has 3 main goals to complete by this short december holi.
1. zakarland- to finish e zakarland piano piece!!.. nice song frm final fantasy

2. puzzle- to finish my 1000 piece puzzle which just started yesterday( the one e cell give for my christmas.. grow in e dark de!!.. wonder if it really works, yea.. gt to finsih then know bahx.., wish to try that 3D puzzle, but guess left too little time now le, maybe next year bahx..)




2005( did it with xuan)
2006( grow in dark?)
2007( a 3D one??)

3. books- to finish at least one book a week. ( i really mean it!!... up to now, i finish e "clay marble", " stones in the water"," if i had a wicked stepmother, where is my prince", " amy", "daughters of eve", starting a new book today le!!..

yea... datz all abt my holiday aim!!

No comments: