Wednesday, December 06, 2006

family outing..

haha... tml going malaysia with my family- my mum, my sis, my two brothers and our neighbours...
haha.. guess joyce would have a lovely time with qiu xuan bahx... they are close as a sister!!
how i hope i can get this chance to know about her sis.. i dont even know her name by now, just know that she is older than me by 1 or 2 years..

it's a short trip, will be back by friday bahx... then granny will come s'pore, we will have some family gathering again bahx, with my little cousin felice and raydon and aunts and uncles... wouldnt be able to go cell this week le, hope that chai min wld do the worship well!! (: good luck).. how i hope bev is back soon, miss her a dozen!! she has been dispearing, how i hope she will just reappear, back to the bev we know!!... (: miss you lots... be back soon okie??.. will wait for you de!!)

.23 may. e day it started. e little secret imagination. it started with a dream.
.9 mar. a very nice choir song from " one litre of tears"

No comments: