Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chinese New Year Goldfriends 2011

5 February 2011, Saturday

I had CNY celebration with Goldfriends @ Sophine's place. Other than the usual Chinese new year goodies, oranges and hong baos, there were plenty of cards, alcohol, singing, laughing and vomits.

Beverly introduced us this last king card game that involves much thinking and drinking. Really interesting, especially when you see people start to get tipsy. When Chai Min got the Last King and she was forced to enjoy this uniquely mixed fish soup-wine, and I was thankful that my fb husband helped me drink the soy-wine drink.


Right after the Karaoke session, I vomited like the Suntec City fountain.During the whole time when the wine in my stomach was working against gravity, my dear goldfriends were busy feeding me nuts, sweets, tea etc, and I felt terribly touch by the fact that someone was there to hold my hair back and pat my back with the risk that I might create a mess on their new year clothes.
Thanks to my goldfriends and their courage!

No comments: