Monday, January 07, 2008

too busy for God

i got up early one morning and rushed right into the day;
i had so much to accomplish, tha i didnt have time to pray.

problems just tumbled about me;
and heavier came each task,
"why doesnt God help me?" i wondered
he answered," you didnt ask."
i wanted to see joy and beauty,
but the day toiled on,gray and bleak;
i wondered why God didnt show me.
he said," but you didnt seek."
i tried to come into God's presence,
i used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and loving chided,
"my child, you didnt knock"

i woke up early this mroing,
nad paused before entering the day;
i had so much to accomplish that i had to take time to pray




Lord, let me find the well of living water. I'm overwhelmed by the all the activities. i thought i thought, as long as i can stay cheerful through all, as long as i enjoy them i love them, i will be fine. but i guess i was wrong. im totally drained up. You said "gurad your inner being". but now i can no longer find my inner being. im turning into somebody who has got no character in me. i dont want to laugh anymore. i want to sit still and drink your water which refresh me with life.

at first i wanted to blog about my busy weekend again, from the bridge testing, to the acad assignment, to the movie, to the supper, to the night stroll, to the math test, to the 6 hour bus journey, to the pop excel meeting to the cell group to the night with hazel, to the heartwarming breakfast, to work, to the nice syafiquah face on my hp, the chicken meatball spaghetti and the chicken wing and on and on. i want to blog the pictures and the omg video. there is so much things around me. but i guess today, i just want to have one entry simply for myself.

No comments: