Friday, January 04, 2008

pictures

some random pictures from the two week of holiday.


Im a ballet dancer~~@ serangoon while on the day went hair reborn with hazel. she refused to take picture with me claiming that her hair is too ugly to appear in the photos.




that is hazel with the lucky chosen winnie out of the whole family of toys that flood her bed.@ hazel's house.





yepp, by the way. all the 3 of us change a new phone during the holiday. they said mine is boyish.. but i still love it. *err.. xcept its short battery life which can be little irritating*




the christmas lights at dobhy ghoat. with hazel and jaslyn.


they are my angels


emm. they are missing me.

yea, photo taking around Singapore like some tourist. but clever me forgot to charge my camera, batt went flat @ little india.

one day i wish to collect all the pictures of the art piece of each and every MRT station around Singpaore.





No comments: