Tuesday, December 04, 2007

theBRAT

I "LOVE" MY BROTHER

He must think he's cute and deadly.

That's dao of you, Joseph..

"I don't need to look at you!!"

HE'S LAME, ANNOYING AND MISCHIEVIOUS.

"Aren't I cute?" (yeah rite.)

"Awww man, don't take me!!"

"This is what i call straight and white teeth.."

HMM, MAYBE HE IS CUTE.. ACT CUTE ALSO.

"Hee Hee, I love my tongue."

See what I mean when I say act cute??


OK THIS IS REALLY IRRESISTIBLE, WHO WANTS TO HUG HIM??



YEAH, AND HE LIKES TO KISS ME TOO!!

HE'S GREAT TO HAVE AROUND CAUSE..

He's good to bully and he thinks it's fun too x)

He's papa's boy.

He likes biscuits just like me :D

He does house chores for me. (haha like real)

And he's wonderful when he sits by your side ((:
(that's my sis)


I LOVE MY BROTHER. HE'S THE BEST. ^^

-fly

No comments: