Friday, August 04, 2006

home town

mum just came back from taiwan this afternoon.. taiwan.. my homeland. full of memories of childhood.. 6 years nvr seen them le, granny is full of white hair now.. all my cousins who had grow up together with mii changed too. really miss them alot!!! i really hope to visit them, but at the same time also quite worried that there might be some communication breakdown, like dont know what to share.. language might also have a bit of problems. i wonder if they are ever angry with me, for choosing to leaving them that day, i wonder if they will continue to give me the full support like they used too.. so im actually quite afraid to face them... but i really want to keep this family bond, want to thank them for raising mii up, supplying my every need and wants, protecting mii from all dangers.. how i wish i have the chance to express my gratitude to them!!

No comments: