Sunday, August 06, 2006

helpless.hopeless.useless

how i wish i can quickly grow up? at least.. i can contribute abit financially. im so helpless. i could not even do anything to help the dearest people in my life. i wish i can give you whatever i own now.. even the little amout of cash in my bank.

before i know about it, i was full of dreams and aspirations. getting good grades and moving onto a new journey of life- JC/ poly.. to pursue all my dreams and career.. the future seems bright until i find this out. now im so hopeless, my hopes are getting dimmer, i dont dare to hope anymore... then i will be so selfish, having good life on my own and dont even bother about them. i need to help them... i just need!

hai.. i am feeling so useless. i did not even play my part well, i am so far away from them, when they needed me the most. i could not give them my mental support, physical support.. anykind of support. i just cannt give to help them. i could not give them the sense of security. i am of little use to them...

can i play a part too?

No comments: