Monday, January 16, 2012

Best Friend w Benefit

Will you, J?

I kneeled down with a humble ring, looking at you intensely in the eye(the window to the soul), and asked 'Will you be my best friend?'

My best friend,
We will celebrate Best Friend Day on 14 February, with candle lights and roses.

My best friend,
Hold my hand and whisper me your deepest secret.

My best friend,
Let me stain your chest with the bleeding of my heart in our embraces and hugs.

My best friend,
Kiss, bite me. I want to feel the lasting pain that infuses your sweetness.

My best friend,
I want to race with you on the sands, feel the somersault on your shoulder into the salty water.

I want to walk with you down the aisle of the chapel and say I do.

till then, you are my best friend. my best friend with benefit.

Take my ring, J.

No comments: