Friday, March 04, 2011

Calls and courage

3 March 2011, Thursday

blue-temptation.tumblr.com

my new tumblr account(: But I decided to keep this blogspot account because of the different emotional strings attached whenever I post an entry. Like a dear diary.

tumblr's quotes really worked, at least for today.
I mastered up some courage to call grandma. Yes, it is that difficult. Have you ever felt this way? You wanted to talk to someone so much, but you don't know what to talk about. I have been delaying this wanting, this call since Chinese New Year! Till tumblr suddenly appeared in my life.

Do you still remember how I first tried to talk to you? I gathered the same courage to make a call, a call for the most insensible reason. A happy birthday greeting, a BELATED birthday, to be more exact one is 1 WEEK BELATED birthday.

Behind those short minutes of calls are increased heartbeat, multiple rehearsal of speech and the actual courage to press "dial".

Call and Courage.

No comments: