Friday, December 31, 2010

Jakarta Trip 20-25th December 2010

Day 6: 25 December 2010, Saturday

Merry Christmas(:

We had a short tour by ourselves to the nearby Kota Tua (Old City) of Jakarta without our driver. I really wonder how did I learn to ride a bike that had a size bigger than me when I was young because now I could not. The bicycle tour was an epic failure. Anyway, I love its pink bicycle.

We had a buffet lunch with mum's friend who provided us the driver and the hotel for the entire trip! On the Christmas Day, carols were playing at the back and joyous people were ice skating in front, it was so Christmas. Anyway, the restaurant has buffet Ice Kachang! I made what I thought was the best Ice Kachang ever! ( without milk, without beans, many atachi, lots of brown sugar , mango and strawberry syrups!) Simply yummylicious!

Visited a wharf in the afternoon. Love all kinds of wharves! Simply because it's full of ships and boats (:

Robin and his super young and pretty mum met us at the Ancol Atlantis City to give us some Indonesian cake(:





No comments: