Saturday, August 14, 2010

stranger families.



I'm scared. What do I do when I go back to a house of family which I had little or no memories of ? What do I call someone that I used to call mum, do I still call her 'mum', 'aunt' or simply her name? What do I do with my blood brothers I never known existed for 8 years?

Today, my uncle's wife called from Taiwan. She asked me if I still remember her? I said I do.The fact is that the only thing I remember about her is that she cooks apples in dinner dishes. I hate it when sweet and salted goes together.

Sunday all of them are coming back to celebrate grandma's birthday, I'm sure there will be even more awkward scenarios with stranger families. I hope I can drill through the cement floor and dug my head below.


traitor,
naomi

No comments: